- 01580 388527
Welcome to Ticehurst Village Hall's web site, where finding out what is happening at the Village Hall or booking your own event could not be easier!
We welcome enquiries for bookings from prospective user groups within Ticehurst and neighbouring villages. Bookings can be made for parties, conferences, classes, talks etc.
Hall capacity is approximately 100 – theatre style.
We have the newly refurbished south facing club lounge which is ideal for parties, meetings, group lunches, art classes and similar.
Capacity (depending on layout)
- Lunches around long tables – 60
- Meetings and presentations – 60
Opening the end of February 2019. 2.5 hours/day on Tuesdays and Fridays.
We can open the bar for special occasions and parties. This must be pre-booked. We can supply the drinks of your choice or you can supply your own. For rates including staffing please see the Charges section below.
Commercial Groups and Activities
The Main Hall, Bar & Lounge or East Wing are available for hire for Commercial Groups and Activities, i.e. Yoga, Tai Chi, Fitness classes etc. For rates please see the Charges section below.
Post party clearing up! As most people who hire the facilities for special occasions will not want to clear up after the event we can supply a cleaning team at £15 per person per hour. Please speak to John Brooker, our caretaker when booking your party to arrange this. 01580 388527 or 07547 478587
- Main Hall, Bar & Lounge and East Wing: £12 per room per hour or part thereof (local rate). £15 per hour or part thereof for bookings from outside the parish. £20 per hour for commercial classes and companies.
- Kitchen plus Main Hall or Bar/Lounge: £17 per hour or part thereof (local rate). £20 per hour or part thereof for bookings from outside the parish. £25 per hour for commercial classes and companies.
- Parties (children or adults): charged at minimum of £45 (three hours)
- Licenced Bar: £15 per hour. Bar staff £15 per person per hour
- Please note that the hourly rate will be charged on the setting up and breaking down time – not just the event.
Our booking page can be found here.
For further details and viewing the premises please telephone the Caretaker, John Brooker on 01580 388527 or 07547 478587 or send us an email.
Regular Weekly Events
|Monday||9.30am - 10.30am||Zumba||Main Hall|
|Monday||11.00 am - 12.00 noon||Tai Chi||Main Hall|
|Monday||7pm - 9.00pm||Power Yoga||Main Hall|
|Monday||7pm - 9.00pm||Yoga||East Wing|
|Tuesday||11.00am - 12.00 noon||Table Tennis Over 50's||Main Hall|
|Tuesday||11.00am - 2.30pm||Joan Yates Lunch Club||Club Lounge|
|Wednesday||6.30pm - 7.30pm||Yoga||East Wing|
|Wednesday||6.30pm - 7.30pm||Dog Training||Main Hall|
|Wednesday||6.30pm - 7.30pm||Youth Club||Bar and Games Room||Thursday||10.00am - 1.00pm||Art Class||Lounge or East Wing|
|Friday||9.00am - 12.00noon||Dementia Cafe||East Wing|
|Friday||10.00am - 12.00noon||Tai Chi||Main Hall|
Regular Monthly Events
|1st Tuesday (not August)||7.30pm||Parish Council Meeting||Village Hall|
|1st Wednesday||10.00am - 12.00 noon||Wadhurst Probus Club||Club Lounge|
|1st Wednesday||7.30pm||Ticehurst Gardeners Ass'n||Village Hall|
|3rd Tuesday||7.30pm||Ticehurst W.I.||Village Hall|