- 01580 388527
TICEHURST VILLAGE HALL
(Registered Charity number 305314)
- All bookings must be made with the Caretaker, John Brooker on 01580 388527 or 07547 478587 or on our website www.ticehurstvillagehall.co.uk.
- The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the premises during the period of hire, apart from normal wear and tear.
- The hirer is responsible for their own safety on the premises and for giving safety instructions in the event of a fire. Children under 10 are not allowed in the kitchen. Wheelchair access to the Hall is next to the Therapy Room.
- No electrical heating appliances may be brought to the premises without the permission of Caretaker. The central heating is set by the Caretaker and any deficiencies should be reported to the Caretaker. At the end of the hiring the Hirer must ensure that all lights, heaters and kitchen equipment are turned off. The Hirer is responsible for removal or recycling of all their rubbish.
- The Village Hall is insured for Public Liability but the Hirer will be held responsible for any damage or breakages beyond reasonable wear and tear. No nails or fixings which would damage the wood or paint may be used.
- Preparation time and clearing up time will be included in the hours of hire.
- All bookings may be subject to a deposit. If bookings are cancelled the charge may be refunded in part at the discretion of the Caretaker or Treasurer providing notice has been given.
- All property of the Hirer must be removed from the premises at the end of the hiring.
- All kitchen equipment and crockery must be left clean and put away at the end of the hiring.
- Current hiring charges are:
- Main Hall, Bar & Lounge and East Wing: £12 per room per hour or part thereof (local rate). £15 per hour or part thereof for bookings from outside the parish. £20 per hour for commercial classes and companies.
- Kitchen plus Main Hall or Bar/Lounge: £17 per hour or part thereof (local rate). £20 per hour or part thereof for bookings from outside the parish. £25 per hour for commercial classes and companies.
Parties (children or adults) charged at minimum of £45 (three hours)
- Licenced Bar: £15 per hour. Bar staff £15 per person per hour
- Cheques payable to "Beatrice Drewe Trust".
- BACS is our preference - Sort Code: 60-22-15 Account Number: 71166327
Dated: 1st January 2019
Peter Reeves, Chairman, Beatrice Drewe Trust
To download the Hiring Conditions and Booking Form, please click here